Halloween party ideas 2015

Mash&Co follows the story of a mushroom character and a purple snail through some lighthearted minigame adventures.

This pair goes through many wild adventures together, which come in the form of various mini-games that can be played, as well as some short videos. The characters don’t speak and instead use context clues to teach the player what they are meant to do. This makes Mash&Co accessible for all ages, including children not yet able to read.

In the mini-games I got to take a look at while playing the game at Casual Connect, I was able to participate in a snowball fight. This fight showcased a character at the bottom of the screen who I then needed to blast with a snowball. Using the tablet, I needed to spin around to find the character I was looking for. Then, I could tap them to get them! This was pretty cute to play.

The other mini-game that I got to check out included finding different objects. At the bottom of the screen there was a list of items that needed to be tapped. I could see the entire image, then it became dark, only showing me a small circular window into the full picture. I could move this window around until I saw the item I wanted and tapped it.

Both of these games were simple, but the cute graphics and adorable creatures made it pretty fun to check out. I can see how children would enjoy it. Mash&Co are even moving forward with a TV show to help showcase the characters!

Mash&Co is available now on the App Store and Google Play.

The post ‘Mash&Co’ is an Adorable Set of Friendship-Building Mini-Games appeared first on Indie Games Plus.



from Indie Games Plus https://indiegamesplus.com/2019/06/mashco-is-an-adorable-set-of-friendship-building-mini-games
via IndieGaming, visit and read the original first posting to get complete and more detail about this article, support the independence Gaming , Enjoy

Post a Comment

This blog needed you to understand the word spam - never spam on this blog, although i will not moderate all of it, but you will learn it yourself, educate yourself

Powered by Blogger.