Halloween party ideas 2015

shutter2.png The folks at Cosmic Logic are geniuses. Why would you ever go into a haunted house to take pictures of ghosts when you could just send in a little robot? A part of me might feel guilty sending a cute little robot to meet its end at the hands of the restless dead, but not for long. In Shutter , it's better you than me, little guy. shutter1.png I don't know who went in and set up a CCTV system in an old haunted house, but I won't question it as I use it to follow my little video recording robot as it wanders through the spooky halls of Shutter. Players will be using those cameras to guide them, using the fixed ones in the rooms (Silent Hill/ Resident Evil camera angles, anyone?) and your mobile robot's camera to find clues about why things are just so rough in the old house. You can also capture pictures of the ghosts that haunt the place, although the devs haven't mentioned whether that exorcises the spirits or if you have to hightail it out of there afterward. Pictures do allow you to get upgrades, though, so you do get a little something for your frightening photographs. shutter3.png While I like the idea of sending a robot in my place, part of me wonders if this will have any effect on immersion. Will I feel some distance knowing a ghost is only going to break my robot if I screw something up, or will I feel a Wall-E-like attachment to the little thing and want to keep him out of danger even more? You and I can both find that out right now, as the game is currently on sale for $2.99 for a limited time on the game's Itch.io site. Let's go be cowards together and send robots to do our dirty work, shall we? A free demo for Shutter is available on IndieDB. For more information on Cosmic Logic and Shutter, you can head to their website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. The game is also looking for votes on Steam Greenlight.



from IndieGames.com http://ift.tt/1LaiKlc

via IndieGaming, visit and read the original first posting to get complete and more detail about this article, support the independence Gaming , Enjoy

Post a Comment

This blog needed you to understand the word spam - never spam on this blog, although i will not moderate all of it, but you will learn it yourself, educate yourself

Powered by Blogger.