Halloween party ideas 2015


I am pretty certain I don't have any children of my own, but, if I had, Hybrid Play would be something I'd totally adore. Actually, I think I already do. It's a completely wild idea that's seeking crowdfunding via IndieGogo in order to turn every playground into a digital/analog game for kids.


Hybrid Play, you see, really, actually aims to combine outdoors physical activity, teamwork and apps into a wholly different new toy of sorts. All you'll have to do will be place sensors, start the (free) app and have the kids control their video game by running around, sliding and doing what they'd normally do.


To get a proper idea of how the thing works, better head over to the campaign page or grab the Android app. Oh, and do watch the video posted above.


You can support Hybrid Play with as little as $5, though the $14 tier will get you early access to the final iOS/Android app and the schematics to 3D print your sensors.






from IndieGames.com http://ift.tt/1yt1uTk

via IndieGaming, visit and read the original first posting to get complete and more detail about this article, support the independence Gaming , Enjoy

Post a Comment

This blog needed you to understand the word spam - never spam on this blog, although i will not moderate all of it, but you will learn it yourself, educate yourself

Powered by Blogger.